Thursday, April 16, 2015

I'm back~ :D ........maybe~

Honestly, there is no excuse for never updating this other than sheer laziness. I suppose I would like to start from the beginning again and lets just ignore the complete nonsense that is my first post here.

I never knew what the use of blogging for me would be considering that I never have a reason to be blogging in the first place. I'm not a foodie since I usually eat my food before even thinking about taking pictures and such. I love anime and video games but I prefer to watch or play them than review. There doesn't necessarily need to be a reason for me to be blogging but I feel if there is a reason then I'd be more motivated to keep this up... maybe.

What I'm getting at is that this blog won't have a solid theme or anything but I suppose it will just me about me and random thoughts. Perhaps I'll talk about what I'm watching or reading, the games I play, etc. Or maybe even what I feel about I don't know... boxer or briefs? On a sexy guy I prefer boxer briefs ;3

Then again there is the chance that this will be my only post again until another few years later. I'm horrible like that.

Until next time ;3 (Or not.)

1 comment: